Detailed Dads Bmw

So I Figured i would post up some pictures of my Dads BMW I detailed this weekend using Adams products of course. And All I have to say is Adams Rocks!!

BMW Before:

IMG_1354.jpg

IMG_1355.jpg

IMG_1369.jpg

Check out this Clay Bar :noway:

IMG_1367.jpg

After:

IMG_1375.jpg

IMG_1376.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

Now I have to detail my Dads Chevelle and get it ready for cruise, then on to my truck

Wowser man, that clay bar nuts lol!!! Looks good bro.

Man that's a lot of junk!

Looks nice!

Yeah I have never seen anything like it. Most of that black crap was from the rear bumper. My parents live on a dirt road and the county sprays "dust off" on the road to keep the dust down, but its a sloppy mess when wet. My dad does not drive the BMW if the road is nasty so i was so suprised that it looked like that. I cant imagine what a clay bar on his truck that he drives up that road every day would look like.

Looks great, nice houses too!

Yeah its a pretty cool house. My dad built it from scratch almost entirely by himself. He peeled all the logs by hand and did almost everything else himself. Now its been 25 years and its still not 100% finished. But a home you build yourself never is.

I noticed in the before of the hood that there are water spots and the after show non. Where you able to feel the water spots with your finger before removing them? The hood and roof of my DD is covered in water spots and I can not feel them, nor can I get them out, so I was curious to know what magic you did to get yours out or maybe yours were just surface spots and mine are just etched into the paint, I dont know. : (