For Sale 24" Wheels And Tires!

edgarss44

looking to sell my 24 in rims that i have! there powder coated black in the center with chrome 7in lip! there made by U2 but i cant remember the model name. tires are in good shape! there located in the sfv 91342. asking 1500 obo! pm me if interested! thanks!

can u post some more pics

Do you have pics of them on your SS. just want to see what they look like on. Thanks

soory i dont have any pics of them on and i dont have them on right now to take any! but i think they looked good on the ss i got plenty of complements! i took them off becuze i got a new job and needed to drive alot!

soory i dont have any pics of them on and i dont have them on right now to take any! but i think they looked good on the ss i got plenty of complements! i took them off becuze i got a new job and needed to drive alot!

Ok then im very interested in them but money is tight I will keep you informed cuz I should be coming across some next week. But if you sell them no problem.