I Got Another Sss

Well long story short my dad picked up a Silverado SS in California to tow a trailer up to Seattle which has now turned into me driving the truck for him all the way back up here to Alaska! He bought it from the original owner and its a 2003 and Black! Here's some pics of it in front of In n Out and a hotel. Don't mind the front plate its got new ones from Alaska now. I'm going down to Seattle where the truck is now and I'm going to start driving it up Friday afternoon or early Saturday.

DSC_0016Large-1.jpg

Edited by Matt* (see edit history)

like father like son, thats cool, congrats

What city did he buy it in?

Which In N Out is that?

Haha ya pretty much! I think the guy lived around the San Fransisco area but maybe not I don't remember I know for sure he met my dad in San Jose with it. The in n out was in Redding, ever time I go down there I've got to go to one of those! LOL! drool.gif

Good looking truck :thumbs:

What are the plans on that beetle? :driving:

The beetle has a hot rod 2332 motor with dual carbs and a ton of nice stuff, but the transmission is blown up, anyways thats part of a project for my brother.