Lower... Again

I think I've reached drop karma, since reality dictates the primary reason I have the truck is to tow the cars here and there- That said, I had cranked the torsion bars down a bit years ago when I got it, but always secretly despised the ass in the air stance. I snagged a set of 2" shackles from a buddy, and threw them on and wrenched the front a bit more this morning. First couple pics are before, the next few are after. I think I'm done now. :)

DSC05872-1.jpg

DSC02094.jpg

IMG_4557.jpg

IMG_4556.jpg

IMG_4555.jpg

IMG_4554.jpg

IMG_4510.jpg

Oh yeah, and I ditched the tailpipes a few weeks ago, because, well, they looked out of place. Boredom at the shop is sometimes dangerous. ;)

yea dude much better!! That ISS wing looks good too.

But you need to install the end pieces.

I think that is actually a JGP spoiler..... :cheers: It does look good though! Much better stance.

Yep, it's not an ISS wing, so there are no end pieces. I don't know for sure what brand it is, I got it from some random vendor on Fleabay a while back. If I stumble on an ISS wing, I'll bite, as I didn't realize at the time how much better they look than what I got.

I really preferred the smoked (painted ) OEM lamps I had on it before, but a rock chip had caused one of them to begin to peel- These ebay lamps are fine, but the headlights are noticibly different than the color of the marker lamps. Most folks don't notice, but it irritates me.

Oh, which WS6? ;)

Thanksgiving2007013.jpg