Lower... Again

Yep, it's not an ISS wing, so there are no end pieces. I don't know for sure what brand it is, I got it from some random vendor on Fleabay a while back. If I stumble on an ISS wing, I'll bite, as I didn't realize at the time how much better they look than what I got.

Holy crap, you guys are right! I took a quick glance at it and thought it was the ISS wing. It still looks good though. I didn't even realize anyone made a wing for our trucks other than the ISS. Guess I'll pay better attention next time. :peelout:

How does the magnaflow exhausts sound been thinking about replacing mine?

Im not a fan of the flowmasters friend had them too much drone

I get this question a lot... My answer is- Different. I took 40 series Flows off to try to quiet it down, replaced with the magnaflows- It's absolutely no quieter, just a different sound. I'd like to say better quality, but that's all opinion. I sounded like strait ass thru the tailpipes at anything over 1/2 throttle... It's got more drone in cab now, but the tone quality is 1000% better. I'll try to remember to take a video clip of the exhaust next time I get the truck out.