Factory Reproduction Repz

jddmj

I have been looking at these wheels for some time now, and I was afraid that they where flat black like all the others. I called them last week and was confirmed they was on back order, but was gloss. Has anybody bought these? How is the quality? Anyone have these in black? I plan on picking up the 20 inch wheel to go on my Kuhmo Ecsta 275/45-20 tires that I have on the boss wheels. Only reason for going with the 20 really. The tires are pretty much brand new since I have been running the stock 17's. Let me know. Thanks

http://www.factoryreproductions.com/factory/pc/Silverado-1500-SS-Black-c161.htm

I was looking at the same wheel while at Discount Tire yesterday, they told me the quality was good from the vendor & the salesman highly recommended them for a summer wheel in MN. I have purchased about 10 wheel/tire combo's from the same salesman and so far has not steered me wrong. Not sure if it was true or not, but they were to have stock next week available for DT, the pricing was the same as online. Also they show that they are available in 22's, but they weren't available in Black only the chrome. Good luck with the wheels!

I was looking at the same wheel while at Discount Tire yesterday, they told me the quality was good from the vendor & the salesman highly recommended them for a summer wheel in MN. I have purchased about 10 wheel/tire combo's from the same salesman and so far has not steered me wrong. Not sure if it was true or not, but they were to have stock next week available for DT, the pricing was the same as online. Also they show that they are available in 22's, but they weren't available in Black only the chrome. Good luck with the wheels!

I would like to be able to run them in the winter too....is this possible? And what was discount tire going to charge?

Edited by jddmj (see edit history)

RonBoy?

Sorry for slow response, was out camping and didn't have any Internet.

I was told $200/wheel for the black version, I would think they would be usable in the winter. They should be clear coated & as long as you can keep any salt off they should hold up well. I live in MN and have an Acura for the winter and run a cheap painted alum wheel & they have held up well over the last 3 winters with limited washing. Not sure if Adam's has anything to protect them in the winter, but might be worth a note to Dylan. I picked up the PC kit and the results are amazing, I had been a big Wizard's user for years & won't be pulling any of their product back out of the trash!

Good luck with the wheel selection, post some pics when you pick them up.