Wtb Any Years Of Sss

331stroker

I have been looking around for a silverado ss for a little while now and cant find one that makes me happy.

I am wanting to buy one of any year with less than 150k on it and for less than 13,500. I would prefer it to be stock but an exhaust and other minor things are not a problem. I am not willing to drive over 250 miles from where I am, which is Lebanon, Indiana

Let me know what you have!

I have been looking around for a silverado ss for a little while now and cant find one that makes me happy.

I am wanting to buy one of any year with less than 150k on it and for less than 13,500. I would prefer it to be stock but an exhaust and other minor things are not a problem. I am not willing to drive over 250 miles from where I am, which is Lebanon, Indiana

hahaha! Good luck with that.:crackup:

Mines bone stock in immaculate condition Black with 80000 miles and I wouldnt take a penny less that 17500 for it

Just about to post mine and saw your ad. 2003 Black SS, loaded, all SS options. AWD, 85k miles. in Minnesota. $16,000. PM if interested.

Just about to post mine and saw your ad. 2003 Black SS, loaded, all SS options. AWD, 85k miles. in Minnesota. $16,000. PM if interested.

Right on. PM sent.

hahaha! Good luck with that.:crackup:

I actually found a blue one with 105k for $11,650. All stock.

Damn, if it hasn't been wrecked you should have bought that for sure!

I havent called on it but as far as I know, it is still for sale. BUT in the picture the paint looks a different shade on the doors, may just be the lighting.

Right on. PM sent.

I actually found a blue one with 105k for $11,650. All stock.

If your talking about the blue one at the VW dealer in IL, they sent it to auction. This one is probably going to be your best bet.

http://limaohio.craigslist.org/cto/2414723807.html

Good luck,

Mike