Master Power Turbo Question

im looking into buying just a turbo, ive talk to garrett and turbonetics today a little pricey but its great quality from them, so really what im asking is, is anyone running a master power turbo or know anything about them???

im looking into buying just a turbo, ive talk to garrett and turbonetics today a little pricey but its great quality from them, so really what im asking is, is anyone running a master power turbo or know anything about them???

I have a t-76 mp turbo on my truck. It is a great budget turbo. I have had great luck with this setup. I run it in the winter also with no problems so far. Seals are holding up well to high boost also. What else do you want to know?

I have a t-76 mp turbo on my truck. It is a great budget turbo. I have had great luck with this setup. I run it in the winter also with no problems so far. Seals are holding up well to high boost also. What else do you want to know?

That sums it up for me, thank you. Do they make a 67mm?

What set up are you going with? Front mount? Rear mount? How much boost are you looking at and how much power are you looking for? Go to the Master Power website and look at the diff choices. They have alot of diff kinds of 70mm turbos as well as diff sizes.

Thought you had a STS kit on order?

I bought that one from srtkilla it's a sts kit all I need is turbo, blow off valve, intercooler and a boost controller. Im gonna be pushing 10lbs of boost, with the 67mm I should be at full boost at 3000 rpm, that's what im looking for.

I'm sure a 70 will work just as good just with a lil more lag time

I don't have a part number, but I would get ahold of kbracing. He is a vendor for them and I bought mine from him. He was easy to deal with. I would go with a .81 a/r exhaust if you have a stock motor with the sts. IF you do upgrade later you can always go to a bigger exhaust housing.

Heres his email.

[email protected]

edit-ask him what he thinks would work best on your sts. He has delt with alot of turbos and some sts setups.

Edited by Aksss (see edit history)