This Sucks

Miller812

I remember your intro thread now. U bought it w 14K, you really found a special deal.

ya but I definatly paid to get it with low miles on her. Alot of guys on here would probably think I was stupid for paying as much as I did for it but I figured it was worth it for low miles. Also had to drive twelve hours to get it also.well worth it imo. I'm so happy I did.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ya but I definatly paid to get it with low miles on her. Alot of guys on here would probably think I was stupid for paying as much as I did for it but I figured it was worth it for low miles. Also had to drive twelve hours to get it also.well worth it imo. I'm so happy I did.

For the right price with low miles I would pay overbook. I want one that is over 12 hours away (around 20kish also) but cant find a buyer for mine yet.

I put 20k on my truck the first year i had it. We HAD to take it everywhere. NYC, off road, towing cars, everything was with my baby....

got it with 38K in 06, now it is at 125K.

3 transmissions and a billion dollars in all the little junk that breaks every other day and still rolling.... :ughdance::peelout:

feel your pain bro, I nearly shed a tear when I hit 10k on my 2003.....recently :jester:

Picture.jpg

you sure your not in NJ? I herd of a truck where the owner works at a body shop in lakewood that has 10K on his 03 SSS

you sure your not in NJ? I herd of a truck where the owner works at a body shop in lakewood that has 10K on his 03 SSS

Naw, never been to NJ. I'm sure there are still a few of us around that don't use them much. I've been thinking of selling mine the last couple of years but everytime I drive it I change my mind.

Just for you I went and put a woppin 76 miles on it lol

Thanks :thumbs: Better have been enjoyable miles :takealook::jester:

I got over the whole mileage thing when I started replacing everything. Before long, only some windows, the body, and chassis will have the miles that the odometer says lol.

Thanks :thumbs: Better have been enjoyable miles :takealook::jester:

I got over the whole mileage thing when I started replacing everything. Before long, only some windows, the body, and chassis will have the miles that the odometer says lol.

they were ok miles not the most enjoyable like i would have liked. just a cruz to a nearby town for dinner and back. had a little race with an older guy in a old pos dodge truck. he just wanted to see wat i had i guess. there was no race even lol. but it gave me an excuse to get on it. i hoping to start doing more to it here soon when we start getting so over time at work. hood, cam, new exhaust, 22's, and lots of other little things to name a few

sh*t thats only 5-5,200 a year lol. not bad on the miles yet either

Easily 20k in Drs./Surgeons visits to Boston, the rest was fun time driving into and around Boston, car shows, and being a designated sober driver some nights for older family.

Otherwise Id be around 42k :banghead: