New From Wichita Ks

dark03SS

Hey guys just bought a 03 AWD SS Silverado. First truck ive owned and so far couldnt be happier about the purchase i made. What are the things i need to have done mainenance wise before it hits 100000 miles. it has 90000 right now.

Another Justin. Welcome to the forum :cheers:

Congrats on your new truck. Maintenance wise, the brakes may need to be done, grease up all the joints, plugs, wires, air filter, fuel filter, wiper blades, check the shocks, and of course change the oil. Do you know what has been done to it already?

Its all stock a retired firefighter sold it and he said he just used it as a truck to drive down to his lake house. It was always garage kept so its still in perfect condition. I will have some pic's soon its raining and nasty out today so prolly tomorrow.

Welcome to the family, from Manhattan. Ever in the area, give me a little notice. Always nice to shoot the shit with another SS owner.

you guy with the black lowered one that lives right in aggieville?? i think i spoke with you at smash burger once? if so pm me, i need some help installing lowering shackles when i buy em.