06 Silver Birch 2Wd Ss For Sale

rivierakid55

Been a looonnnnnnggggg time for me on this site but time has come for this to go to a new home.....Has 62K on the odometer now. Good overall condition, not mint but good. Top of the bedrails and inside of bed are worn, paint/body is good otherwise. Interior is good minus driver seat needs repair. This has been my commuter truck (YUCK) for the past couple years. Truck has pretty extensive list of suspension and bolt on mods.

Feel free to search my name for old posts to see some pictures....It hasnt changed one bit in the last 3 years though.

Im in Northern California and would like to do this in the next couple months. Im not in a need to sell now state though and work has me really busy so I will need someone with some patience.

Please email me at [email protected] for questions. Ive just got too many vehicles in the stable now and a new truck on the horizon will put this one out to pasture for me.

18K OBO. guys tell me if im out of line on the price.....I just went by mileage and KBB private party value for good condition. Ive got easy 10K in add ons invested so I think its pretty fair.

Thanks guys!!

Damn! very nice truck man! wanna trade?

thanks it served me well for 5 years or so but ill pass on the trade.....actaully i wuold consider a trade plus cash for an 05-07 reg cab 4X4 5.3 with decent miles.

Sorry to hear that your getting rid of the truck man, not that the thought hasn't crossed my mind once or twice. I haven't really done anything to the truck since those pics either, other than a couple tranny mods, so it's still looking the same.

• 1 year later...