Fs - 2 15X8 Steel Wheels - W/295 Et Street Drag Radials

rivierakid55

Ran these for maybe a dozen runs but none in the last couple years. Tires have less than 100 miles on them. Asking $175.00 for the pair. Shipping is on the buyer so local pickup would be best I think. Im in Northern California. 295X65X15's. These are about 30 inches tall. These will work on a stock brake setup both disc or drum if in stock form. Larger rotors probably wont work with these but they are real sticky and hook nicely.

backfront2.jpg

Edited by rivierakid (see edit history)

Can u get closer pics of the thread, wanna get an idea of how much is left? How old r the tires? What's been ur best 60' on them?

sure can. tires are about 3 years or so. I made 8-10 runs way way back in 08 and 3 runs in 2010 before i got black flagged for an oil leak. A friend of mine also made 2 runs on his N/A reg cab with cam and bolt ons/converter and he clipped off a 1.82 60 ft on a 13.42 run. they have maybe whatever distance from sacramento raceway back to san jose is maybe 100 miles? ill have to go to my storage this weekend and take pictures which i gladly will do. best 60 foot time was like 1.96 or 1.97 i think....not great but coming from street tires and 4.56 gears they are miles better...with 4.10's or 3.73's and softer springs and good stall these will do at least a 1.8 im sure.

so give me till monday and ill get you some new pics.

thanks for looking, riv.