Can'T Believe This Just F-In Happened!

So I'm on my way home from Edmonton back to my acrage last night and I had a Tim hortons iced cap I'n my consoles cup holder. I bought it about 3 hours earlier so it was kinda slushy. I left it I'n my truck while I was visiting my mom, I then hopped I'n the truck ripping home (it was dark) and I had a quick sip but then something blocked the straw. (happens all the time with iced caps, the bigger chunks of ice plug the straw and you have to stir it up kinda like a slushy) I proceeded to stir it and didn't feel any slush I'n the cup??? But I did feel something like a napkin or something I'n there so I thought "I won't drink anymore until I get home, a napkin must've fell I'n." so I get home and bring it I'n the house and low and behold the biggest freaking deer mouse the earth has EVER seen!!!! He mustve been I'n my truck the whole time and when I was visiting my mom, came out for a drink, fell I'n and drown! So I'm pretty sure I should go to the doctor or something... :-S still can't believe it. I'll try to post pics if I can remember my photo bucket account.

Okay here ya go.

http://m1223.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/Pwilly7/image.jpg.html?pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2TUPNMGFWAxphN8ypNTWTj%2Bl7p%2FscAJPVAUOo7PLrGZJQGESXn4Yd%2BQtwwguSqlr62v4bzdaS7c3t%2FPqTviBOg0%2FL%2FJK50NRNjv%2FQZ%2B7yqIrI%2Bgk36ROXlPlW6rekUTYyHmZ%2BEUCvGtEgxf5l0E%2F3yw%3D

http://m1223.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/Pwilly7/image-1.jpg.html?&pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2TUPNMGFWAxphN8ypNTWTj%2Bl7p%2FscAJPVAUOo7PLrGZJQGESXn4Yd%2BQtwwguSqlr62v4bzdaS7c3t%2FPqTviBOg0%2FL%2FJK50NRNjv%2FQZ%2B7yqIrI%2Bgk36ROXlPlW6rekUTYyHmZ%2BEUCvGtEgxf5l0E%2F3yw%3D

Edited by canadianVRss (see edit history)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dry heaved for like 20 min then stayed up till 3 last night thinking about it. Ahhh acreage life. I don't think I'll be having any none see through beverages for awhile :squintnoeswerdrun::banghead:

ya i probably wouldnt drink out of anything other then a sealable container lol