Synergy Green

Miller812

I really like the synergy green on the new camaros and i was wondering what it would look like on an ss. i think it would be really cool cause it is a chevy color. i have been going back and forth in my head about doing it. ive been either wanting to do that and get black rims and paint the lip alos synergy green or getting a lime green hocky stick strip on the truck and color match the lip on a black rim also. what do you guys think.

post-21297-059023300 1308457279_thumb.jpg

tough call i am kinda mixed but that would be a lot of green lol but its your truck brother and as long as you like it that is all that matters :thumbs:

Not bashing, but not a fan. Its a little too shiny for me. Reminds me of a Viper I saw when I test drove a Srt-10 Nite Runner and they called it snake skin green, it was a custom paint job and the Viper with the paint was well over 90kish in price. Id go with a Hunter Green and black out the ducts, grille, ss logos.

ya after thinkin about it a little harder i think wat ill do is leave the truck black and get some hocky stick stripes that are close to the synergy green color and see if i like it on the truck and if i do i will get the black rims and paint the lips to match the graphics and then hit my bowtie with it to and thats it. i think it would look goofy if ya did the vents and all the ss logos and such. thatd be to much

i guess its just because i know the color and it only comes in the v6 models so everytime i see one i think meh v6 model boooo.

its an eye catching color for sure so expect alot of attention , wanted or not it will get it.

i never knew it was just the v6 models. i think it would be to much to do the whole truck that color. i think wat ill do is just get my 22'' black rims and paint the lip on them synergy green and go from there. i might do the hocky stick stripes to match or might just leave it at the rims.

remember to correctly chnage the color of a vehicle the engine either needs to come off or the cab does to paint the fire wall . imo if you do it dont forget that as well as the back of the cab and back of the bed .