Djm Control Arms

ocelot729

This is probably a common sense deal but I'm wondering about this issue...:confused:

I know when I buy the DJM control arms I need new shocks because the stock ones won't work, but does it have to be DJM brand only? or can I use Belltech? :dunno:

chase is correct i used beltech when i had mine. But like he said make sure they are stem and loop design not stem and fork. I ran into a problem with this and had to call beltech to get the correct ones

you can use the belltechs but with the djm 3 inch a arms the djm shocks ride i feel is better than the street performance and ive installed both.

if you just did spindles then id get the street performance shocks

Edited by NORCAL SS (see edit history)

Gotcha, great answers guys thanks.

Next question, which should I go will, Spindles? or 'A' Arms? I've already got DJM rear shackles and torsion keys, but I'm gonna take the keys out and put the factory ones in and go with one or the other for alignment reasons.

What do you guys run on a daily basis?

Edited by Bad Company (see edit history)

Gotcha, great answers guys thanks.

Next question, which should I go will, Spindles? or 'A' Arms? I've already got DJM rear shackles and torsion keys, but I'm gonna take the keys out and put the factory ones in and go with one or the other for alignment reasons.

What do you guys run on a daily basis?

Correct me if im wrong, but the advantage of a arms over spindles is turning radius. Supposedly you lose turning radius with spindles. I installed spindles cause I could care less how my truck turns on a dime but some do. Also my truck aligned spot on witn spindles, Beltechs to boot.

Correct me if im wrong, but the advantage of a arms over spindles is turning radius. Supposedly you lose turning radius with spindles. I installed spindles cause I could care less how my truck turns on a dime but some do. Also my truck aligned spot on witn spindles, Beltechs to boot.

that is correct. plus with the arms way shock is positioned ride is better.

also the a -arms dont push the wheels/hubs out more than stock and for me that helped my 22"s tuck and corner that much better , a-arms are by far the best choics frod drop in the front imo.