$105,000 Ride At The Shop

mbarnes

sick car those things are dirty as hell

a camaro SS gets out handled by the new mustang 5.0 GT. it wouldnt stand a chance even against a stock ls3 vette. lets not even think about comparing it to a z06/zr1 jerk.gif

local Nissan dealer took this one to a car show and some ass scratched it. ooooops twin turbo 540hp and the biggest damn brakes ive ever seen in person.

The brakes on some cars are crazy, when I was up at Infineon for my race last March, the brakes that the Ferrari's had were by far the largest I have ever seen in person.

IMG_0626.JPG

thats a cool car for being a import, but they have transmission problems from what i hear from the import guys . i would buy a z06 and put a procharger on it and it would be game over for the zr1 and the gtr and you will still be under the price tag of both of those cars ....

Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)

thats a cool car for being a import, but they have transmission problems from what i hear from the import guys . i would buy a z06 and put a procharger on it and it would be game over for the zr1 and the gtr and you will still be under the price tag of both of those cars ....

True, but a new ZO6 fully loased is almost 90K... after the prochager and supporting mods you will be damn close to the ZR1.... My whole deal with that is if you got the 90K to spend whats 15K more for a car that is much more rare and holds its value much better...

ive actually gotten the chance to line up next to one at a stop light... i was in my ZR1 back in 09' when they just came out. he pulled me off the line (id hope so), i spun through first. hit second hard and immediately began pulling slowly and didnt stop pulling away until i let off at top of 3rd :D only advantage that car has is the AWD, but unfortunately after the first year of production they will void your warranty if you use "launch control", and even if you do- the launch control is lowered like 3k RPMs from what it was. they did this because there is a line down the street at nissian dealers for busted transfer cases. my neighbor was an engineer for the gt-r project and has told me stuff im sure they would really really dislike if it was posted :lol: