0-90Mph Video

2bfast

Alright fellers, I didnt get to run it at the track in KC so I thought I would take a video tonight. I also decided to hit the nitrous after I took this video and see what she does. Kicked on the stand alone fuel pump, purged the nitrous, and let her rip. Layed into it, smoked all for, 2nd gear hit HARD and then nothing.......lol Lost everything except 1st and reverse. FML. Shes already up in the air with the fluid draining. Ill get it out and take it apart and see what happened.

th_MOV03186.jpg

Alright fellers, I didnt get to run it at the track in KC so I thought I would take a video tonight. I also decided to hit the nitrous after I took this video and see what she does. Kicked on the stand alone fuel pump, purged the nitrous, and let her rip. Layed into it, smoked all for, 2nd gear hit HARD and then nothing.......lol Lost everything except 1st and reverse. FML. Shes already up in the air with the fluid draining. Ill get it out and take it apart and see what happened.

th_MOV03186.jpg

she runs out strong Brian, sounds good...Sux about your tranny though. Think I may have just won a bet?

BAD ASS!!!! That baby sounds and ran sweet. So are you going with an 80e now???

Sorry to hear about the trans but atleast it was a little fun right?

Thanks Ryan. No I think im gonna pull the 60, disassemble, and see what happened. Ill most likely give it another chance......

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

Mst have been asleep behing the wheel I just bought the exact converter you needed for 300 shipped.

No, just not in the market just yet, I have vacation coming up and need to do that before I buy a converter!

Glad you found a great deal on one for the s10 build, what stall speed was it?

Edited by hottelsss (see edit history)

No, just not in the market just yet, I have vacation coming up and need to do that before I buy a converter!

Glad you found a great deal on one for the s10 build, what stall speed was it?

I don't even remember because that didn't matter to me as its boxed and ready to ship to be completely gone through and restalled.

Thanks guys.

The issue with the trans happens. I rolled the dice and the results didnt come out in my favor. Which I knew the odds werent great from the start even though this unit has every performance part inside you can do to a 60E. I am considering an 80E swap, but I want to get this unit out and dig into it to see what actually failed first. Depending on the failure will depend if I give it another chance or go a different direction..I.E 80E. Def keep ya'll updated with pics and such....

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

Thanks Ryan. No I think im gonna pull the 60, disassemble, and see what happened. Ill most likely give it another chance......

idiot.gif

hate to say it but i told you so FAIL60 lives up to its name, quit jerking around and get the 80 . you wont go back peelout.gif