OZZfest Tickets!!!

Dylan06SS

Ok... Im making this a first come first served deal.... SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY!!! My company owns a VIP box at blockbuster/hyundai pavillion and I have 2 extra tickets including VIP parking, and VIP Stage passes for OZZfest tomorrow! I will be there so this could be a good chance for another So. Cal. SS meetup (Adam! Cody! I'm talking to you!)

THESE ARE THE REAL DEAL! I would like to get a little $$$ for them so if theres a fight for them "HE WITH THE MOST CASH WINS" I can arrange for will-call pickup or to meet prior to the show. C'MON!!! I know theres some metal-head SS guys out there!!!

Pit tickets are going for $450 on EBAY so keep in mind what these are worth! BUT... if only one person wants em I'll let em go for a couple of bucks.

Heres the lineup for the show.... sorry for the late notice, but I had a client who was going to use these back out at the last second:

OZZFEST 2004 :cheers:

Black Sabbath w/all Original Band Members!

Main Stage: Ozzy Osbourne; Judas Priest; Slayer; Dimmu Borgir; Black Label Society; Superjoint Ritual

Second Stage: Slipknot; Hatebreed; Lamb Of God; Atreyu; Bleeding Through; Lacuna Coil; Everytime I Die; Unearth; Darkest Hour; Throwdown; Magna FI; Devil Driver; God Forbid

If anyone needs proof of authenticity I can post a pic of the tix?

Couple of offers have been made.... anyone else? Let me just remind eveyone.... these are VIP all the way. Private box seats w/ your own private waitress, entrance, parking, bathrooms, buffet, bar, everything! This is the best/only way I ever see concerts and this should be one helluva show!

YOU CANNOT JUST BUY THESE TICKETS!!! They're not available from any ticket outlet or box office. The only way to get these is to be a VIP or know one. (in this case you know me! :cheers: )

Once in a lifetime opprotunity here for a Metal fan to actually go backstage w/ Ozzy and other Rock Gods!!!

Archived