Adams Clay Bar..

so last night I started my new Adams kit, started out with the shampoo damn that stuff smells amazing and cleans awesome. The clay bar... Just wow, my truck is pretty rough said the clay bar. The results were amazing. I only started the front end and I can feel a huge difference... My truck has never recieved this kind of treatment. Pix to follow later on once I get a little farther in the kit. Thanks Adam and dylan.

What do the kits run? What did you get?, what did it come with? How much? Just wanted to get a bit more informed on the matter.

so last night I started my new Adams kit, started out with the shampoo damn that stuff smells amazing and cleans awesome. The clay bar... Just wow, my truck is pretty rough said the clay bar. The results were amazing. I only started the front end and I can feel a huge difference... My truck has never recieved this kind of treatment. Pix to follow later on once I get a little farther in the kit. Thanks Adam and dylan.

What do the kits run? What did you get?, what did it come with? How much? Just wanted to get a bit more informed on the matter.

There is a huge range in price for kits and it depends on what exactly you want to do, and how perfect you want your paint

Check Out There Website http://www.adamspolishes.com/

They are expensive, but you get what you pay for. Adams is the best product out there

Here is a good Starter Kit Starter Porter Cable Kit

Or if you dont feel like going for a Machine polisher and dont want to spend that kinda money this is a good hand kit to start with Premium Hand Polish and Wax Kit

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

It took awhile to convince me to change from Zaino, but it was WELL worth it. Adams FTW!!

Swirl & Haze Remover, Fine Machine Polish, and 1 coat of Americana.

P1020069.jpg

I wish I would have took a pic with the Briliant Glaze. I have never seen paint pop and shine like it does with Brilliant Glaze.

Ok so check this out, what the clay bar did... I had like rust build up behind the cab where the bed and cab meet, weird gold sparkles... clay bar took it out without ANY hesitation...AWESOME

Before:

2ihau6s.jpg

After:

10de79e.jpg

It took awhile to convince me to change from Zaino, but it was WELL worth it. Adams FTW!!

P1020069.jpg

I wish I would have took a pic with the Briliant Glaze. I have never seen paint pop and shine like it does with Brilliant Glaze.

I cant wait to do my truck with some Brilliant Glaze and Americana. That is so sexy looking. I think my Adams purchase needs to be BG and Americana :pepsicheer:

Ok so check this out, what the clay bar did... I had like rust build up behind the cab where the bed and cab meet, weird gold sparkles... clay bar took it out without ANY hesitation...AWESOME

Before:

2ihau6s.jpg

After:

10de79e.jpg

Thats Amazing

Look at the junk my adams clay bar took off my dads BMW :noway:

IMG_1367.jpg

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

P1020069.jpg

I hear ya brother! I converted from zaino as well. Once I switched to Adams I have never looked back.

nicely done gentlemen... but just remember... YOUR SHINE AIN'T LIKE MY SHINE :D

4e323f22.jpg

DSC_4984.jpg

that aint no shine.... thats a damn mirror haha. that is just nuts. are you sure its not dipped in chrome? i just cant get over how shiny it is. looks amazing man

I'd assume proper paint job. Years of practice, and the right tools with the right technique. Browse the Adamspolishes.com forums and read some peoples posts. You can improve your polishing skills a tons by the useful information put out there.

Dylan do you care to give us advice on how to get a paint job like yours?that is some slick sh-t man.

Practice makes perfect, I've been at this a looooooooooooooooooong time.

Other things to understand you MUST have a machine of some sort to polish... there is no way to put a decent, swirl free, shine on paint without some sort of polisher.

Choose quality products and tools that not only work well, but make the job easier.

Be patient. Paint correction is not for people seeking instant gratification... it takes time.

Heres another one I did... this car was in the running for AMBR at the Grand National Roadster Show... painter did a terrible job finishing the car, I did the entire detail in an exhibition hall with hundreds of onlookers... all of them would come back and comment on how I'd been working on the car for hours - my response:

"Time invested = Quality of the end result. There are no short cuts"

Before - the entire car pretty much looked like this:

73b7e3dc.jpg

226a9142.jpg

After a few passes using the Flex 3401 with Swirl & Haze Removerfollowed by Fine Machine Polish:

a41bb48e.jpg

At that point I had my process defined and did the rest of the car working one panel at a time:

6280b10e.jpg

827399fc.jpg

d3aec1bf.jpg

End result after the car was treated to a coat of Americana Paste Wax:

f8131e97.jpg

b25ea198.jpg

3070f538.jpg

d5e916c4.jpg

fb834812.jpg