Bad Transfer Case?

When I got my SS 3 months ago it had a slight howl in the front end.At least that is where it sounds like it could be coming from.Not the same howl as a rear end but more like a growl for lack of a better word.I can also feel it slightly in the floor and steering wheel.Anyone who dosn't know trucks may not hear it.My GF can't,not that that means anything.:).It only happens when you accelerate or cruise.If you let off it stops.It is louder then when I first got the truck.In the beginning you had to turn the radio off but now you can hear it with the radio on.My fluid levels are all up and there is no puddles on the driveway.I havn't done the update to the transfer case yet.Anyone have any ideas?

Our front difs are noisey but it could need new bearings they are a none problem.. remove the drain plug and check for shavings.

When I got my SS 3 months ago it had a slight howl in the front end.At least that is where it sounds like it could be coming from.Not the same howl as a rear end but more like a growl for lack of a better word.I can also feel it slightly in the floor and steering wheel.Anyone who dosn't know trucks may not hear it.My GF can't,not that that means anything.:).It only happens when you accelerate or cruise.If you let off it stops.It is louder then when I first got the truck.In the beginning you had to turn the radio off but now you can hear it with the radio on.My fluid levels are all up and there is no puddles on the driveway.I havn't done the update to the transfer case yet.Anyone have any ideas?

I forgot to mention that it only seemed to get louder on a long trip on the highway.

I have an 03 that has a pinion bearing up front, Makes a growl when off the gas. all speeds. I also had a growl at 55 mph and up on the gas or off. I could feel it through the wheel and in the center console. Getting a new t-case this week! hope this isnt your situation

check the fluid in the front diff before you condemn a t case. usually a growl/howl from the front is the front being noisy and it could possibly be on its way out. mines been a little noisy for like 3 years now its still going. change the fluid and check for metal shavings