Long Tube Headers

The ones i told you on HPT awhile back, the ones on ebay those will bolt on to the 6.0 catback (dual exhaust) only other option if you want a direct bolt on is arh, dynatech. If you get pacesetter headers you will have to have a custom Y pipe made.

Come out to the 1/8th track this friday, ima be there.

The ones i told you on HPT awhile back, the ones on ebay those will bolt on to the 6.0 catback (dual exhaust) only other option if you want a direct bolt on is arh, dynatech. If you get pacesetter headers you will have to have a custom Y pipe made.

Come out to the 1/8th track this friday, ima be there.

the pacesetter headers are good o no??,okay i will be out there too,are you gana race your truck

Edited by silveradoAWD (see edit history)

Yeah pacesetters are good, the ceramic coated ones. Only thing is you will need to have an exhaust shop mate the headers to the cat back.

Yeah I plan to run my truck.

okay wey,

Yeah pacesetters are good, the ceramic coated ones. Only thing is you will need to have an exhaust shop mate the headers to the cat back.

Yeah I plan to run my truck.

thats what I had to do, my exhaust shop had to fab upa custom Y using.my stock one. You dk have the xhoice of buying a y but its over the 400 budget your looking at. My budget was 400 also, I got the pacesetter non coated 420 shipped. I also recommend you go with the coated I regret not doing so.

thats what I had to do, my exhaust shop had to fab upa custom Y using.my stock one. You dk have the xhoice of buying a y but its over the 400 budget your looking at. My budget was 400 also, I got the pacesetter non coated 420 shipped. I also recommend you go with the coated I regret not doing so.

okay bro thanx

OBX is the bomb, i still need to install mine (they're sitting in my basement) :freak: . nice headers for an even nicer price, resonators and mid piping too for around 500. they're dual, then its your choice if you wanna dual it all the way back or dual side exit or even y pipe it if you wanted.:dunno: GL with your choice :thumbs:

Edited by canadianVRss (see edit history)

Not sure which is more quiet and which one is loud, but the exhaust plays a big role in the noise level. With Corsa, the sport model puts my truck over a certain decibel level in which the cops will pull me over immediately. However with the Corsa touring it is a more mellow tone and the decibel level is lower so no cops will want to pull me over. This is planned on a Y pipe with ARH LTs and corsa touring. However if I go with a Billy Boat system I will go true duels but im pushing my luck with the noise.

As for having true duels, it adds a tiny bit more weight onto the truck due to the extra components of the 2nd exhaust pipes. I think true duels are great, Im curious about performance...:chevrolet: