Bser Roll Pan

pics, it is sanded with 180 grit needs to primed, I am a painter at a body shop not a problem if you want it primed for extra. These must be primed anyways if you were to buy elsewhere.

post-18237-003100100 1309282013_thumb.jpg

post-18237-079618600 1309282030_thumb.jpg

post-18237-096887400 1309282050_thumb.jpg

pics, it is sanded with 180 grit needs to primed, I am a painter at a body shop not a problem if you want it primed for extra. These must be primed anyways if you were to buy elsewhere.

soooo did you actually test fit it or just decided to sand on it and spray it how it was rolling the dice hoping it would fit?

WHATS THE COST WITH SHIPPING TO 90042 ZIP CODE??

soooo did you actually test fit it or just decided to sand on it and spray it how it was rolling the dice hoping it would fit?

i wanted to prime it first so if i need to make any changes glaze or anything i put on to smooth it further will have some good primer to bite into. im very picky on everything i paint.

I can't believe this thing is still around ... I just got one from bser and I was a lil worried that it was made from fiber glass but let me tell you these are great quality and the fiber glass is thick and extremely rigid.

Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)

I can't believe this thing is still around ... I just got one from beer and I was a lil worried that it was made from fiber glass but meet me tell you this are great quality and the fiber glass is thick and extremely rigid.

maybe i need to up the price and someone will buy it....