2004 Silverado What Other Front Clips Will Work?

was wondering which other front clips will easily bolt on to 04 1500 silverado, ext cab. i know that the 03-06 gmc, chevy front clips will bolt right on to it. Ive seen the escalade front ends on them though i was wondering if fabrication is needed for this modification or if it just bolts right on. Also wondering which other front clips will bolt right onto a 2004 chevrolet silverado. Reason for this question is my silverado was recently wrecked ive been looking for silverado front clips 03-06 but if others will work i can broaden my searches =p

Escalade may bolt up but the body lone are different. You must cut the bottom of the fender off, and mold the Chevy body lines in.

Sent from my Motorola Milestone using Tapatalk

haha you like it that much huh. you thinkin of doin it. :jester:

go with the ss front end. it just looks so good

to be honest never thought that the escalade front end looked good on a silverado just was thinking i might be able to find one cheaper then the silverado front end i think i may have found a good deal on the ss front end.

gonna go with the ss front end it seems =p