Tighten Ride

im lookin for something i can put on my SS to stiffen the ride and corners. and make the truck bounce less after hitting a bump in the road. if i described what i want correctly.

i was looking into sway bars for the front and back and replacing the front shocks but i dont know all to much bout the effects of sway bars and or new/performace shocks.. or if they would acheve what i want. ied like to keep the stock ride height of the truck

anyone enlighten me or point me in the right direction?.

the sway bar bushing kit is just a harder rubber?. ( im a noob when it comes to such things like this lol) im guessing they replace the factory ones. ill have to look into how the rubber softness or stiffness effects the handeling. the stock sway bars are solid? or hollow?

would it be worth while to replace the rear the same time as the front?.

i agree with the lowering of the truck to improve the handeling but ied rather not touch the ride height. i like it stock. its not as high as stock silverado but not slamed to the ground.

as far as i know the sss never came with a factory rear sway bar. the djm front/rear sway bar kit seems to have good reviews. i think the price is fair on them as well.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/68267-djm-massive-swaybars/page__p__761149__hl__%2Bdjm+%2Bsway+%2Bbars__fromsearch__1?do=findComment&comment=761149

Edited by smoothdime (see edit history)