Kewanee Illinois

gmJake

ToNew/old member. Haven't spent much time here other then just reading.

Bought my SS on ebay with a bad tranny. Finally getting it back together thanks to Brian-2Bfast and my nephew who is doing the work.

The guy I bought it from put it on eBay for low price of $13,500.

Picked it up in Waukesha Wi and trailered it home. Talked him down $500 for the tranny. One of the former owners was a member here because it has a www.silveradoss.com sticker on the rear window. Never have been able to track him/her down to get more details on this truck. Here is why I bought it sight unseen other then pics.

2003 victory red with 47,685 miles

Body and interior are like new

Aftermarket cam although I don't know what

#60 injectors

Twin turbos. How they fit all of that piping and hoses in there is a work of art.

Tires like new although I need a spare.

Silver rims. Wanna get the chrome rims eventually.

All in all it was good deal

Thanks man. Its been a long road and it's finally coming together.

I hear ya. Be easy on that trans too, even tho with a shift kit and servos driving habbits will need to be takin easy

I hear ya. Be easy on that trans too, even tho with a shift kit and servos driving habbits will need to be takin easy

I pound my 96 and it never quits. I'll take it easy on the SS. I'm on my cell so I can't upload pics. Pic of the twins without the filters.

http://picplz.com/user/willowufgood/pic/g1j33/?utm_source=upload_success&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20110628