20'S N 22'S Ss Rims

soldadoblanco

so im curious to hear everyones opinion. im thinking of running 20in ss rims up front with a 275/40/20 tire and 22 ss rims on rear with a 285/35/22 tire on my regular cab silvy with a 5-7 drop from djm suspension. what you guys think???

dunno.gifiv seen the stagger with different rims, it looks ok, not sure how it'd look with ss rims

havent seen it done with ss rims. which is why i want to do it to set my 2 door apart from the rest. have you seen anyone on the forums with this setup

havent seen it done with ss rims. which is why i want to do it to set my 2 door apart from the rest. have you seen anyone on the forums with this setup

I have. It was on a crew cab if I remember right. It wasnt really enough to notice to be honest.huh.gif

I have. It was on a crew cab if I remember right. It wasnt really enough to notice to be honest.huh.gif

but it didnt look bad did it?? i guess as long as i know theyre staggered haha i got a great deal i thought with lexani tires new lugnuts n locks for $1450 theyll be mounted by end of day hope to get some time to post up some pics so i can hear what you guys think

Im gonna do it since I have my 22's just sitting here just to piss you off!!!!

:jester:

I wouldn't do it don't think you would really be able to tell but I wouldn't mind seeing how it looks.

Im gonna do it since I have my 22's just sitting here just to piss you off!!!!

:jester:

I wouldn't do it don't think you would really be able to tell but I wouldn't mind seeing how it looks.

you shpuld do it but be unique with the 22's in the front. ooooohhhhh yyyyyaaaaa . youd be the first:takealook:

The SSR has 19/20 combo and its noticeable.

I thought about running 22 up front and little 18 in the rear if they where available with meaty tires to give it a drag truck look... Somebody photoshop it to see what it would look like.

• 2 months later...