Wtb 2 12'S And Sub

TYLERTXSS

I have a pair of JL 10" that are available, they are in a box made to fit behind a crew cab didn't try it under the seat. Let me know if you are interested. Do you have a budget in mind, sub's will vary greatly in price and quality.

I just saw that zackm89 has a box made for a JL 13.5" TW5, that sub and box combo would rock in an EXT cab, I currently run that in my crew cab with a JL 500W amp. It is very clean & loud. It hits lower than my 2 - 12 JL W3's that I have in my Acura.

he bought my dual 12" sub box that i was selling and is now looking for subs. just so you know Ross, the mounting depth on that box is a bit over 6.5" so anything 6.5" and less should fit. sending you another pm...

subthump.com makes custom boxes for our trucks for DECENT prices. just make sure u find speakers that preform at 1 cubic feet. the solobaric L5 10's are what i'm rocking and they sound awsome. its real easy to take out the back seat and remove carpet to put dyna mat down if you get the down fire type boxes so ur truck doesnt sound like crap from the outside. everything from matting, wiring and installation can be done in one day if you can find time.

subthump.com makes custom boxes for our trucks for DECENT prices. just make sure u find speakers that preform at 1 cubic feet. the solobaric L5 10's are what i'm rocking and they sound awsome. its real easy to take out the back seat and remove carpet to put dyna mat down if you get the down fire type boxes so ur truck doesnt sound like crap from the outside. everything from matting, wiring and installation can be done in one day if you can find time.

Not trying to hi jack your thread but i have a box for sale. Traded the truck so no longer need it

the box is about 3 cu ft, i paid about $400 to have it made $120 obo

i raised the seat about 3" for it to fit

Here are some PIC http://s1218.photobu...d417/blackss03/

The 24" are also for sale biggrin.gif

Edited by loudTXSS (see edit history)