What Shocks?

Bilsteins FTW!! I just installed them on my Envoy after much debate and boy did I make the right choice. I will be changing out the stockers on the VHO soon with them as the stock shocks are getting stiff.

belltech street performance valving is much better than the bilsteins and ride improves on trucks ive done.

I disagree tried both the belltech nitro 2 and the street performance and I would have rather bought the blue box monroes from the local parts store for 25.00 each. Total Junk IMO.

I have had both bilstein and the IAS shocks and both are great!!!!

I disagree tried both the belltech nitro 2 and the street performance and I would have rather bought the blue box monroes from the local parts store for 25.00 each. Total Junk IMO.

sorry to hear that.

I have the belltech nitro 2's and would not recommend them.

Belltech shocks ive only heard bad reviews from. Bilstein or Edelbrock ftw.

Eekroar try the edelbrocks they should do well with your roads. How many miles are on your Bilsteins, I might buy them from ya if you want to switch to Edelbrock.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)