Car Craft Summer Nationals

Just curious if anyone was planing on goin to car craft this year. July 22-24 at Minnesota State Fairgrounds. I was planning on going but will be unable to bring the SS. I heard there was a couple of SSS there last year but didnot see them. I'd like to meet up with anyone who might be going. Hope to see some of you guys there.

Just curious if anyone was planing on goin to car craft this year. July 22-24 at Minnesota State Fairgrounds. I was planning on going but will be unable to bring the SS. I heard there was a couple of SSS there last year but didnot see them. I'd like to meet up with anyone who might be going. Hope to see some of you guys there.

How late does it stay open...? I have drill that weekend in Minneapolis and can drive my SSS down for a evening or two..?

How late does it stay open...? I have drill that weekend in Minneapolis and can drive my SSS down for a evening or two..?

I'm honestly not sure. I'm thinking it goes till 6pm or 8pm, but I cant confirm or deny. In past years after it closed at the end of the day I know people would just cruise up and down University Ave. But that street is now under construction, so who knows what people are planning to do now.

• 2 weeks later...

From what i have heard is that Summer Nationals has died off the last few years. And now with Mid way closed for the light rail and porkys gone the car scene has mostly left the area for cruising afterwards. If you guys are interested I will be @ BIR for the Power Cruise should be a good time