Anyone Interested In A Midwest Meet?

Like the title says I was wondering if anyone may be interested in meeting up for Wednesday Night Street Legal Drags At Brainard International Dragway (BIR). I live up in Grand Rapids, MN and don't see any other SSS around and would like to meet up... Here are some dates. I am available on the 20th of July and the 3rd of August... Below is the summer schedule and prices if you any of you want to run different dates.

heres the website: http://www.brainerdr...day-nights.html

The time and rules are: BIR opens the track to anyone with a helmet, a valid drivers license and a street-legal car, truck or motorcycle. The gates open at 4 p.m. You can make as many runs as possible until the track closes at dusk. During that time, you get to use the starting line tree, the scoreboard and the burn-out box, just like the pros do. We even have an announcer calling the action over the PA system...

The 2011 dates:

May 4 & 18

June 8 & 22

July 6 & 20

August 3 & 31

September 14

Prices

Participant Entry - $25

Spectator Entry - $5

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

i will try to make it to the august 3rd one for sure. installing nitrous this week so i cant make it to this wednesday. i used to go to these before i joined the Army and you could run all night hot lapping to your hearts content