Car Cruise

I went to a car cruise last night with a few other people.

The whole area inside and outside Public Square were packed with cars and trucks.

(aprox 200) there is no entry fee just drive up on the grass and park judges walk around pick winners. I met a lot of people there and they were asking about the truck a lot. I didnt win anything. And I didnt see a lot of trick out trucks. :wtf:

I am also going to a car show this sunday. Spent all day on the SS :uhoh: when i got done i backed in the garage and it started pouring. :cool: I hope to get something sunday. :cool:

• 1 month later...
hey flash03, i was around the public sqare a few times during the show.  i didn't see you, then again there was a lot to look at.  Where are you from?  I just moved a year ago from w-b now live in white haven wich is only 25 min. from w-b

let me know if your local maybe we could meet up or something.

Hi hunterlee 02 I am from Nanticoke

In July We were parked on the grass in front of the Altell building. There was a purple corvette parked in front of me. This cruise is the last friday of the month. A group of us are thinking about going the 24 of Sept. If you go you got to get there early 5:30/ 6:00 pm to get a good parking spot We try to save spots in the area we park in. This month there will be a 71 candy blue Challenger RT / a 70 Black SS 454 Chevelle / three Corvettes / white Mustang Cobra. not shure who else is comming as of now. :cheers:

• 3 months later...

whats up guys, just wanted to give a shout since there seems to be a limited number of these trucks in this part of the woods. Im from stroudsburg and wouldnt mind meeting with you guys sometime when the weather gets nice again. My truck is a garage queen for the winter. I know the pittston, swoyersville, square area well. Dated a girl from there for two years.

whats up guys, just wanted to give a shout since there seems to be a limited number of these trucks in this part of the woods. Im from stroudsburg and wouldnt mind meeting with you guys sometime when the weather gets nice again. My truck is a garage queen for the winter. I know the pittston, swoyersville, square area well. Dated a girl from there for two years.

Welcome stealth!! I am not as close to you as aoutoguy,but Pretty close to flash 2003. I am 50 miles west of Scranton in Bradford county. We definetly have to do something this coming Spring/Summer

:seeya:

Welcome stealth!! I am not as close to you as aoutoguy,but Pretty close to flash 2003. I am 50 miles west of Scranton in Bradford county. We definetly have to do something this coming Spring/Summer

:seeya:

well i know your area too i bet. I went to school at Penn Tech for 3 years and dated her for two years that i was there so i was drivin rt118? or 115? every weekend.

Archived