Had Some Fun With My Lil Girls Power Wheels Today ...

Daddy's Monster....what a nickname :crackup:

The flames on the FOX look a lil funny, but nice application and design man :thumbs:

When I first clicked I was really hoping to find a vid of you tearing up the streets in that beast :jester: I'd still love to see it too :pop:

Edited by SSplaytoy (see edit history)

I thought about doing a bowie or something but its a jeep.and im not to happy with the door either I think it needs to be way bigger with the flames going all the4of way down the side. Trust me she is defiantly a monster... lol I almost did a pirate theme cause she's that bad sometimes, lol

That looks sweet Jon. I bet they love it!

How much of a monster can little girls be???? lol!!!!!!!!!! :fingersx:

Here is a few pics of my son's.

I am in the process of making it a true 4wd and lifting it with rubber wheels and a steel frame.

I let him help me paint it, so there are some pretty good runs in it in some places. We had fun doing it so I don't care how it looks.

BTW the K in the center of the hood is my sons initial. He wanted flames and skulls, but he had to settle for flames.

th_086.jpg

th_084.jpg

th_082.jpg

th_080.jpg

Edited by sinr98 (see edit history)

Yes sir I am. I got the 24v and 4wd idea from there.

LOL! Awesome. The 24 volt will quickly fry most of the electronics but the thing will spin the tires like no tomorrow. Rubber bands on the wheels are a must!

Alot of info on that board...I like the 24 volt conversion with the nitrous button idea. Allows for traction off the line and then use the button when your kids want the extra KICK to show off. Cool thing about power wheel modifying is that you can find used donor vehicles on Craigslist for like $10 or even free. A quick stop in Radio Shack and you have a weekend project.