My Hopefully New Tbss

tonycillo

well i kinda fell into a good deal on a TBSS its a 06 for 11k tell me what you all think. when i say good deal i say great deal!!! so ill be dumping my clone for 6k to members.(if interested in my 04 clone pm and ill send pics and info) someone can easily buy my truck and turn it around for a few grand. WP_000220-1.jpgWP_000219-1.jpg

WP_000218.jpg

Tryin to convince the wife she needs one of those. She said to me yesterday "I want an suv". So I said Ive got the perfect vehicle for you! Showed her a pic of one, and she doesnt like the TBSS!! Told her to shut up and keep drivin her impala SS then. Great steal though, Lucky You. I bet you've allready got some plans for it.

• 8 months later...

Awesome I wish I could get one to add to my arsenal lol. I raced one in Tampa it was a full second fast than my truck in the 1/8. I ran a 9.35 and it did a 8.36. Nice ride..

• 3 weeks later...

Tryin to convince the wife she needs one of those. She said to me yesterday "I want an suv". So I said Ive got the perfect vehicle for you! Showed her a pic of one, and she doesnt like the TBSS!! Told her to shut up and keep drivin her impala SS then. Great steal though, Lucky You. I bet you've allready got some plans for it.

great job

next time tell her its ether the TBSS or the bus pick one lol