Ebc Brakes

8hnpSS

so as some of you guys know my brakes are so bad to the point i cant drive my truck lol. i was wondering if anyone had the part # for EBC pads and rotors i want to order a set for the front. i really hope someone can help me i miss my truck lol

I told you the other day you need to reference the part numbers for your truck as if you had a 1/2 Suburban since EBC doesn't list them for an AWD SSS. It's been a war zone around here and I haven't had the time to find you the part numbers......

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

ill look now. ill send you what i find before i order them i dont wanna order the wrong shit

or order the 2005 and up RWD front brake stuff....with the additional cost of new calipers\mounting brackets...(about $150),,,,and go to 13" rotors,,,,

noticable improvement... :)

Edited by cadillacbob (see edit history)

or order the 2005 and up RWD front brake stuff....with the additional cost of new calipers\mounting brackets...(about $150),,,,and go to 13" rotors,,,,

noticable improvement... :)

do you have part #'s and where did you get the calipers / brackets from ? i am looking at EBC usr rotors and if its only another $150 i might aswell upsize ... chris