Good Price?

jason00ss

i really want to get a sss and i found this truck about 2 hours from me. not sure of the values of these trucks but for the mileage, does it seem like a decent price? i hate buying trucks with more than 60000 miles but this looks like it has already been mildly modded and it would perfectly match my 2000 camaro ss that is black with chrome wheels

http://www.frontlinemotors.com/inventory.php

The price is high for miles, IMO.

I got mine from a dealer also for 19k OTD, but it had 32,xxx miles on it with a 100,000 mile warranty. We all know a dealer is going to charge more than a private seller so I would keep looking if I was you.There is always going to be that one guy that says he got his for 10k with 20,xxx miles on it, but he probably killed a relative to get it for that price.

Ill just say now is the time to buy an SS. My truck has 64k but I wouldnt let it sell less than 20grand considering how its treated (garaged, 93 Octane Shell or Sunoco only) and that would be without the extra rims, bed cover and headlights, tailights. It hasnt seen over 3000rpms except maybe a handfull of times I can count on one hand.

When I bought mine, I had much better deals I could have gone for and alot less miles, but this dealership was just perfect for me as my fam went their for 50 years. I could trust them, the salesman is known for selling TBSS and Silverado SS like running water. Always keep in mind you pay for what you get, the best looking deal may have hidden secrets.

i'd love to buy from a private seller but i have a trade in that i don't think i could sell on my own, so i'm kinda forced to trade in

Not every dealer will try to rape you. I spent months looking for the right one. I know the horrible feeling of wanting it RIGHT NOW, though.

What is your trade in?

The price is high for miles, IMO.

I got mine from a dealer also for 19k OTD, but it had 32,xxx miles on it with a 100,000 mile warranty. We all know a dealer is going to charge more than a private seller so I would keep looking if I was you.There is always going to be that one guy that says he got his for 10k with 20,xxx miles on it, but he probably killed a relative to get it for that price.

agreed everyone got theres for cheaper with less miles but not me. im not guna lie i paid 28 for my 05 with 14k on the clock with a 6 yr/ 60,000 mile warranty . i wanted it tho and wanted the low miles so i payed to have it. high i know but am not one bit dissapointed with my decision and thats all that matters to me

i have a 2005 dodge ram 1500 daytona reg cab with 97k miles. i went to a dealer close to the one i posted and they were only going to give me $7000 for my truck! i politely told them i just bought it last year for $16000 and i still owed $13000, then i left lol

i have a 2005 dodge ram 1500 daytona reg cab with 97k miles. i went to a dealer close to the one i posted and they were only going to give me $7000 for my truck! i politely told them i just bought it last year for $16000 and i still owed $13000, then i left lol

I would defiantly sell that privately. A dealer is defiantly going by the miles, while a private buyer might not care as much. You might not be able to get as much as you owe though, but you will get more than with dealer price. I thought you were going to say you had a Reliant Robin

vlcsnap-00008.jpg

20 grand? I've seen Dale Earnhearts go for that. Pass and keep looking.

I looked for 2 years for my 03. Bad tranny but 13 g was a good price with only 47,000 miles. 3 grand later its on the road.

20 grand? I've seen Dale Earnhearts go for that. Pass and keep looking.

I looked for 2 years for my 03. Bad tranny but 13 g was a good price with only 47,000 miles. 3 grand later its on the road.

Theirs a DEI SS that has little over 3000 miles, 2 owner and its selling for $33,000. If I had the loot, itd be sitting in my garage.