Newest Ss To Site-------------Newly Painted Corners ---Tell Me What Ya

dgrov3r

Just landed my dream truck a week ago and am on a budget so just wanted to show off my first two mods, a vinyl bowtie sticker ( black ) , looking for a shopman bowtie is he still around? and painted corner lights that i did myself with some adhesion promoter, touch up paint, and some clear coat. I love it, what do you think?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/820/img1576ys.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/13/img1574hs.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/24/img1572xk.jpg/

Welcome man :cheers: Your mod list will grow reading through the site, so hide your wallet now.

Good lookin truck! You got the best color too :thumbs:

Not big on the way you did the corners tho. I would have pulled them apart and just blacked out the corners inside.

Yeah you arent kidding! I love the guy that does the gauges and led mod and those shopman bowties.....i dont trust myself to take apart the light but yeah i didnt think of that, sounds like it wouldlook cool and nice and clean.

Truck looks clean and taken care of well. Some guys run up to Epping to run their trucks. What part of southern NH? Im worcester county, but the town line behind my house is middlesex county.

Truck looks clean and taken care of well. Some guys run up to Epping to run their trucks. What part of southern NH? Im worcester county, but the town line behind my house is middlesex county.

Nice, im 20 minutes from the track. The truck has 120 but was driven by an older gentlmen on the highway and he bought it new, it has 3m autobahn over the whole truck the paint body and interior are immaculant its ridiculous paid $9000 with brand new tires rotors calipers and pads all around new hub front right water pump thermostat idler arms and pitman arm. Stole it!! Pumped i love this truck its a keeper had 7 gm trucks and none compare. Good to be here!

3m coat over my whole truck, holy $hit that gentleman new whatsup. Wish I had coin to do that but have to correct my paint first (its a grand just to do the front). You got a steal for sure. If you look at the Bowtie's, also look at the chrome ducts they set off the black very nicely. :chevrolet:

Yeah he said he paid 2gs its along the bottom including rockers right to the rear quarters and also did door sills and mirrors i took the mirror pieces off just to see and the paint looks brand new, its tough to leave on but will be worth it. where do they sell chrome ducts those sound nice never seen them before

The chrome ducts are on his website, you cant miss them they are next to the bowties..........Ya your paint I can only imagine in person, that 3m does miracles. He did it all out, any idea where he had it done? I know a few shops couple minutes north or Nashua that do tints and stereos.....