SS Wheels For Sale

stevewear

For Sale

Nearly new 2004 Chevrolet SS 20" factory wheels. Set of 4. Just turned 500 miles. I saw them on EBay sold for $1251. I'm looking for $1250. This includes centers, lugs and locking lug. Buyer pays actual shipping charges. $1600 buys them with the factory Goodyear Eagle LS (P275/55R20) tires on them (same mileage).

Thanks for the input. Of course, they're worth what somebody will pay for them but GM wants $542.40 per wheel and like I said they did sell on ebay for $1250... From the looks of this board I'm probably hitting the supply side of the economic equation here ;) now I have to find the demand side. Any ideas?

I have to say this though. I just got my SS (my first truck) July 22 and having never seen one on the road I'm happy to find this online community. You have some beautiful trucks here and have really given me some ideas.

So far: Pendaliner, Access Cover, bed rails and nerf bars. Shopman1 bowtie coming and hopefully on Wednesday, new chrome wheels ordered. Once that's done I'll be posting a picture, if I can afford some wax.

If I sell the tires I'm looking at Goodyear Fortera HL (285/50-20). Any comments or other suggestions?

Steve

Thanks for the input. Of course, they're worth what somebody will pay for them but GM wants $542.40 per wheel and like I said they did sell on ebay for $1250... From the looks of this board I'm probably hitting the supply side of the economic equation here ;) now I have to find the demand side. Any ideas?

I have to say this though. I just got my SS (my first truck) July 22 and having never seen one on the road I'm happy to find this online community. You have some beautiful trucks here and have really given me some ideas.

So far: Pendaliner, Access Cover, bed rails and nerf bars. Shopman1 bowtie coming and hopefully on Wednesday, new chrome wheels ordered. Once that's done I'll be posting a picture, if I can afford some wax.

If I sell the tires I'm looking at Goodyear Fortera HL (285/50-20). Any comments or other suggestions?

Steve

Steve, they sell very well on eBay, but in my experience, they sell for $1200ish with tires and 800-900 without. They also seem to sell here (sold my wheels to Silversport :D ), but it may take more time.

Dealership prices of ~$600 per wheel is more like it.

...and a VERY fair price TurbochargedBerserker! :cheers: I have the Goodyear Forteras in 285-50-20 and LOVE them...a bit firmer ride in my Avalanche than with my original Z-71 17s but more road feel and a little stiffer in the steering wheel...I always felt it was a bit light before...no regrets and VERY happy with my SS wheels and my Forteras! :thumbs:

Bill

:thumbs::flag::chevy::seeya:

http://members.cardomain.com/silversport1

Acting on a suggestion by Yorgog I am willing to sell these wheels individually. Provided I can get them all sold before closing on any. Looking for suggestions on a reasonable number of days.

PM me with an offer if you're interested. Reply with a suggestion on days if you want.

All this is new to me. I'm just a computer geek who decided to stop stuffing crap into a Durango and I took a right turn on my way to an S10. Now, every time I see an S10 on the road I point it out to my wife. Her response: **** truck.

BTW, I'm looking for some input on performance, mileage and engine mods. I'll post it on Engine Tech.

Thanks all.

Steve

Archived