Detailed My Truck For The First Time In Like Forever

Here are some pictures of my truck that i detailed this weekend. It has been at least 3 years since i have done a real complete detail on my truck. I used all Adams products, and I am very ahppy with the results.First I washed and then Clayed it. Then I used my Porter Cable with Severe Swirl and Haze Remover, Swirl and haze Remover, Fine Machine Polish, and I hit it with a coat of Brilliant Glaze and then a Coat of Americana Wax. I also cleaned the wheel wells with the All purpose Cleaner, Shines up the Dubs with Metal plish #2, and uses Super VRT on the Tires and Trim, and Under carriage spray under the wheel wells

Here it is before, notice how bad the swirls were

IMG_1571.jpg

IMG_1578.jpg

IMG_1586.jpg

After: Notice how all the swirl marks are completly gone

IMG_1603.jpg

IMG_1602.jpg

If i keep at the pain correction, the paint is only going to look better and better

IMG_1597.jpg

IMG_1606.jpg

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

What a difference ..looks great. For some reason my cab has no swirls and the bed has a ton, i will have to try out adams products ive seen advertised on here looks like they work great.

What a difference ..looks great. For some reason my cab has no swirls and the bed has a ton, i will have to try out adams products ive seen advertised on here looks like they work great.

Yeah they are amazing products, and I will never use anything else. They are not cheap, but you get what you pay for, in a good way.

HOLY CRAP! Did you use a brillo pad to dry her before this?? biggrinjester.gif hahaha

LOOKS GREAT MAN! Nice work!

On a side note.. i need me some chrome wheels!

Yeah pretty close. Automatic car washes, brillo pads, same thing :jester: I think they do just as much damage to the paint

I want to get different wheels one of these days. I know exactyl which ones I want, just can afford them right now

So far over the past few months I have spent a total of 600 bucks on Adams Products and I couldn't be happier!!! I was a at a car show last weekend and you should have seen the looks I was getting when I pulled out my new Adams detail bag and wiped the truck down in minutes!!! Other people were using some products that a guy was selling and let me tell you Adams products out shined and out performed.. I had a few people stop and ask what I was using!!!

Can't be happier!!!