Sss Vs Tbss

super88

So a bunch of cars and trucks get together every Friday at a Sonics her in Denver...People are always looking at my truck and saying its a fake and what not... These guys in a silver TBss kept talking shit all night when they would walk bye and kept looking at the truck (only like 3 silverbirtch Sss in Denver) saying that it was fake.. So at around 10pm we took off...Im at the light when I seeing them driving bye so I decided to follow them... We raced four times, twice from dead stops.. He was so suprised the first time he decided to follow me and keep trying...4 times I kept pulling on him maybe bye about half a truck length.. They didnt know what to say and said good job and took off... as for me I was so happy. The passanger in the TBss recorder it so ill try to get it next week.. I couldnt believe it......

its probably real.. My buddy has a tbss and with just me and him racing ( no passengers) he doesnt pull much. I have a tune and cai so that helps but I would say if he had passengers its a good chance you would get a jump on him ..

GOOD KILL! :thumbs: