Garage Sale

scooter3

Ok guys, sadly the truck is gone and I have a few things I need to get rid of. If you think the price is out of line give me your best offer. The truck was rarely driven so most of this stuff is like new or new. I also have the Gemtop GT classic tonneau cover and Bedrug. This will need to be local pickup only. So any AZ guys that are interested please PM and we can talk.

Ok this is the last to go.

Chrome Speed Grille. Again truck rarely driven so this is as clean as new. Will have all the hardware for isntall. Complete kit. Upper, lower, valance and brake inserts. Fits 06-07 only.

$100

DSC01963.jpg

Edited by scooter3 (see edit history)

Sorry to hear about the sale of your SS scooter :/

I like that grill but I think it's a bolt over and I've cut my old one away as well as sold the bottom 3...

Hell It may not even work for an 03 *Shrugs*

Good luck with the sale Bro!

Edited by Tzer (see edit history)

AWww I thought you were going to keep the ss. :-(

I would love to have kept it, but it was time for a change and it never got driven. I was even afraid to take the thing out anymore. So I stipped it clean of all the aftermarket stuff. Going in tomorrow to have all my stereo equipment taken out and put back to stock. Def was a nice truck and I was lucky to even have it.

i feel you,that sounds like me and my 07.iv put about 150 miles on it in a year.i just dont drive it much cause i dont want to mess it up.thats why i sold my grand national too.if you cant enjoy them let someone else.but i still have my 03.and i drive it all the time

post-18614-023324400 1310981877_thumb.jpg