2/4 Drop Photoshop On My 06

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should I drop?

• Leave it stock
    • Go 2/4

My handling greatly inreased with my DJM 3/4 drop from NorcalSS... droppity drop drop drop! Oh and btw it'll look alot sexier.

Thanks man, the wheels put the truck on a whole new level.

I didn't comment on the other thread but those wheels definitely updated the tuck. That drop is gonna set it off. Just get with your painter in that grille, door handles, and mirror caps lol.

I didn't comment on the other thread but those wheels definitely updated the tuck. That drop is gonna set it off. Just get with your painter in that grille, door handles, and mirror caps lol.

The door handles are already cover, and Im working on a trade for some street scene cal-vu mirrors. The grill HAS to be painted, but Im loving the look of the new wheels so much, I hate to jack the rest of the rest of the truck up until the new wears off a little.

Looks like your gonna be ordering a drop kit. Everyone voted to drop it lol

Yea, I figured I was headed in that direction. Im going to try to piece it together and get by a little cheaper. Im looking for hangers and coils right now.