2/4 Drop Photoshop On My 06

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should I drop?

• Leave it stock
    • Go 2/4

The door handles are already cover, and Im working on a trade for some street scene cal-vu mirrors. The grill HAS to be painted, but Im loving the look of the new wheels so much, I hate to jack the rest of the rest of the truck up until the new wears off a little.

lol im the same way i do one thing at a time untill it dont feel new anymore then i do another thing lol

it keeps me exited longer lol

lol im the same way i do one thing at a time untill it dont feel new anymore then i do another thing lol

it keeps me exited longer lol

Its like christmas year around haha

Yea, I figured I was headed in that direction. Im going to try to piece it together and get by a little cheaper. Im looking for hangers and coils right now.

Talk to NORCAL SS. Think about a 3/4 alot of people like the 3/4 kit.

definatly drop it man. youll be happy with it i just did a 2/2 and turned my keys down another inch so im really a 3/2 right now but going to order hangers and shocks from norcalss soon. youll be happy dropping it. ive always had lifeted or leveled trucks and thought i would hate going down but it is awesome. i love it. drop it and dont look back....:thumbs: