Whats A Good Place To Search A Vin

diggerdan11

Does anyone know any good places to search a vin number to see things like option packages, where it was built, rarity etc?

I found this one My link but im not sure how accurate it is. I was trying to find some information on my Tahoe.

It says that my tahoe is the only one in thw world just like it, and it says there were only 4 like my truck

It says there were only 16 made in the oshawa plant with the same options as mine .. that seem a little low to me

Yeah i thought it was a little funky that my Tahoe says it was the only one exactly like it. I know my tahoe is a litte rare just because it has barn doors instead of a lift gate, but it cant be that rare.

My Tahoe is kinda funky. It is a Z71 which they made a lot of and it is probably the most common color in that package, pewter. But it does have barn doors, does not have the 3rd seat, is loaded with almost every option except heated seats, dual power seats and the lumbar suport. But there is not way it is the only one exactly like it made at that plant