Fantasy Football

brobradh77

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok looks like we have 9 i will setup the league for 10 teams so we have room for one more person. So any ideas when everyone is free evenings weekends sunday and special time??? Then i can finish setting up the league and give out the info.

I need everyones email addresses so i can send out invites to the league. So just shoot me a pm thanks

Edited by blick05SS (see edit history)

ok looks like we have 9 i will setup the league for 10 teams so we have room for one more person. So any ideas when everyone is free evenings weekends sunday and special time??? Then i can finish setting up the league and give out the info.

I need everyones email addresses so i can send out invites to the league. So just shoot me a pm thanks

evenings after 7 except on wed. nights...that is date night..i wont be free until after 9 then

Ok I got a few messages tonight and as far as espn's leagues the draft is very simple and if you havent done it you can do mock drafts on there if you want to be familar with the software they use. So far its looking like sunday for a draft day

Lookin good soon as we get all 10 registered ill setup a draft date. Ill probably wait til after the 3rd preseason game that way if a big named star gets hurt you havent already drafted him which sucks ive had that happen.