Flowmonster Replacement

I am sorry for this guys, but I have read a hundred different postings and viewed a bunch of YouTube clips and I still can't figure out what I want. I went through this about a year and a half ago and decided on FlowMONSTER hi flow cats & a dual in\out FlowMONSTER muffler. I'm the kind of guy that likes the sound to turn heads. Not so much from the FlowMONSTER unless I drive around in L1 or L2.. The bottom line is I would like to replace the Flowmonster with something that is LOUD but not illegal and without a loss of power. I was thinking of a SLP Loudmouth or somthing like that but again the YouTube clips can be a little misleading because of the recording quality. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Goin to a dual muffler setup might help over the dual in/out set up, and deleting the cats will make a huge difference, and dumping the exhaust helps.....i removed my cats, and have 2 40 series flowmaster single in single out dumped under the bed....its pretty damn loud!! But thats what i like as well.

Goin to a dual muffler setup might help over the dual in/out set up, and deleting the cats will make a huge difference, and dumping the exhaust helps.....i removed my cats, and have 2 40 series flowmaster single in single out dumped under the bed....its pretty damn loud!! But thats what i like as well.

Again New Jersey frowns on the no cat thing and I sort of have it dumped coming out the pass side in front of the rear tire. Is it loud at low rpm also?

B&B Fuzion exhaust (Billy Boat) would be my answer. Not as loud as Flowmaster but punch it and hear the music scream. Also is in my opinion the best made exhaust (quality, craftsmanship) out their for these trucks, I love Corsa also but you wont want that.

B&B Fuzion exhaust (Billy Boat) would be my answer. Not as loud as Flowmaster but punch it and hear the music scream. Also is in my opinion the best made exhaust (quality, craftsmanship) out their for these trucks, I love Corsa also but you wont want that.

Thanks guys I will look into it.

Corsa gets my vote.... had many of their exhausts and have had to use the warranty and they did everything I expected them to do.... Very good company that stands behind their product.

Billy Boat can be assholes to deal with. Their exhaust is so so in my book....

FYI--flowMONSTER and flowMASTER are completely different exhausts, Corsa is sounds great and costs a shit ton more than anything else. I assume since you bought flowMONSTER, you did so for the price not the name. Which leads me to believe your not going to fork over 1k+ for Corsa, not that I blame you, I wont either. Not to mention that annoying sound corsa puts out when it first starts. I have cat less duals all the way back to my flowMONSTER(DIDO) and turned out in front of my rear passenger tire. It sounds great, I get complements all the time, even at the NATS from the guys running high end exhaust, and at a fraction of the price. I had it all custom done at an exhaust shop.

Now to address the low end that its robbing? Your in a 5k+lb truck get a stall and get the rpm's up!:peelout:

Edited by hottelsss (see edit history)

FYI--flowMONSTER and flowMASTER are completely different exhausts, Corsa is sounds great and costs a shit ton more than anything else. I assume since you bought flowMONSTER, you did so for the price not the name. Which leads me to believe your not going to fork over 1k+ for Corsa, not that I blame you, I wont either. Not to mention that annoying sound corsa puts out when it first starts. I have cat less duals all the way back to my flowMONSTER(DIDO) and turned out in front of my rear passenger tire. It sounds great, I get complements all the time, even at the NATS from the guys running high end exhaust, and at a fraction of the price. I had it all custom done at an exhaust shop.

Now to address the low end that its robbing? Your in a 5k+lb truck get a stall and get the rpm's up!:peelout:

You can find Corsa for around 700...... there are atleast 3 other exhaust systems out there that cost more than that...

To the OP don't use junk knock off parts... use the best you can afford...