Bed Rug Group Buy

Im working on a group buy on the GM bed Rug Part # 12499436 . So I ask them could I get a group

buy on the this bed rug . If 5 or more members order the the same bed rug Part # 12499436 you will get it for $300 . That is with NO SHIPPING !!! you can pick it up

or talk to them to see how much they will ship it to you .

Call Burlington Chevy and ask for Eric from parts . You will have to Referene My name to him . "Mark Beal" with the Silverado SS

Here is the Phone # 609-386-2700

Mark

Edited by RockHead (see edit history)

Ordered mine just now...just an update on the price, the guy admitted to miss quoting mark on the price...so it ended up being 300 plus tax. The gentleman was very sorry, he didn't realize that the one mark got was pulled from another dealership which made the price for mark lower... Sorry for the running post I'm on my iPod on vacation.

I just got off the phone with Eric it is $300 not $200 but still it is a great deal. The regular price is $370 from GM.

Sent from my DROIDX

I know it won't be the same part number, but if they have it and it will help you guys get your price count me in for one for my 2009 Avalanche. The stock rubber liner sucks.

He said that he can work with you. Just have to call him up.

Sent from my DROIDX

Sorry for the mix up on the group rate guys !! Totally my fault but I would still love to help out on the price of the bed rug. Part Number 12499436 retails for $379.00 I can do $300.00 per order plus tax. If anyone has any questions feel free to call anytime or shoot me an email. If the part you are looking for is still available through GM I will do my best to beat whatever the best price you have so far ! Thanks guys enjoy those SS's !! my email is [email protected] direct line is 609-386-2224