Ready To Buy Shift Kit And Servos. Where To Buy?

So I'm ready to buy a shift kit and servos for my 06 SS. Where can I get them? Do you guys need to know my mods or if I'm planing on more mods later to let me know which shift kit and servos I'll need or are they all the same? Looking for the best deal. I have no idea what all I need so if you guys can help me out I would appreciate it. I don't think I'm gonna modd the truck to much I just wanna break my tires loose a lil when I get on it lol. I wanna get it done right the first time so if you guys have links of everything I'll need that would be great. Also am I gonna need a retune after I get them installed? I'm thinking of replacing my tune with a wheatley tune. Thanks

Contact flt (finish line transmission) they will get u squared away. I got a corvette 2nd servo/4th sonar servo, and an accumulator piston kit from them along with the shift kit. I don't have a link to them right now but if u google them, they are out of illinois.

Edited by lilmarv1117 (see edit history)

Contact flt (finish line transmission) they will get u squared away. I got a corvette 2nd servo/4th sonar servo, and an accumulator piston kit from them along with the shift kit. I don't have a link to them right now but if u google them, they are out of illinois.

How much were the parts?

Ruben i ordered my Trans-go hd2 shift kit from summit. My servos i ordered from oregon transmission, both vette and sonnax fourth. check them out dude, i think the shift kit on summit is somewhere around 80 bucks. Dont have a link also for oregon trans but google it, they have a lot of stuff on there.

Ruben i ordered my Trans-go hd2 shift kit from summit. My servos i ordered from oregon transmission, both vette and sonnax fourth. check them out dude, i think the shift kit on summit is somewhere around 80 bucks. Dont have a link also for oregon trans but google it, they have a lot of stuff on there.

So I just call them up and they'll get me set up? It just sucks cuz idk anything bout the kit and servos. Did you have to get retuned after you got it? Did it make a big difference in shifting?

Yes Ruben a retune is needed, it does make a diff in the driving. You can notice the vette servo when you shift.into 2nd. you should get a stall, now that will show a huge difference in the driving and performnce. But also you must retune. Let me know how it goes, where did you order from?

If I remember correctly the parts all together didn't cost me more than 150... The labor for install cost me about 220. As u already know, u will need a tune to benefit from this.

What's a accumulator piston kit?

Edited by Ruben525 (see edit history)

There are others that will be able to give you an in-depth answer as to the function of the accumulator pistons. I was once told that to get that kit as alittle bit of insurance to replace a stock plastic piece in the tranny with a more durable piece. As to the tru cool max cooler, it is a larger tranny cooler that will allow the tranny temps to cooler better than the small stock tranny cooler.

Ok so I did some research on parts I'll need.

Corvette 2nd gear servo

Sonnax 4th gear servo

accumulator piston kit

Transgo shift kit

Is this all I need?

Yes sir! Here is the link to Finish line transmission, where I got my stuff from:

http://www.finishlinetrans.com/

Good people, great reputation. Good luck!