Really Need Help On My Ss

biggun824

Hey there I have an 03 Silverado ss all of a sudden my truck started getting speed wabbles if I hit a bump wrong or even on the highway once it starts wabbling I almost loose control from how bad it is so I come to a complete stop then they stop and I am getting bad tire ware in the inside of my left front tire. Can anyone please help out if you would know what's going on thanks

Hey there I have an 03 Silverado ss all of a sudden my truck started getting speed wabbles if I hit a bump wrong or even on the highway once it starts wabbling I almost loose control from how bad it is so I come to a complete stop then they stop and I am getting bad tire ware in the inside of my left front tire. Can anyone please help out if you would know what's going on thanks

It sounds like your wheels are out of alignment real bad. Take it to a tire shop and check the alignment.

Edited by RebelOne (see edit history)

Best thing is to have a qualified shop check out your entire front end, you have to have front end issues if u have uneven tire wear and like stated before u probably have some sort of front end wear.

Again how old /worn are your tires? and how many miles on the truck?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk