Sss Vs Hemi

super88

So the security guy here at my job is always talking about his lifted Hemi(taking off crazy all the time, reving it all the time)... honestly I dont know to much about engines, so he tells me he has an upgraded transmission, forged pistons, who knows what else... He says he is pushing about 500hp :yellow_loser: ...In my head, I'm like whatever you say buddy...So we decide to line them up... took me a couple of seconds but I killed him....Then he says he is going my way...so two more times on the freeway... got em again.. The last time you can see in the video when the highway patrol gets us..so were pulling over and the highway patrol just gives us a dirty look and takes off...:peelout: I should have the videos up soon

So the security guy here at my job is always talking about his lifted Hemi(taking off crazy all the time, reving it all the time)... honestly I dont know to much about engines, so he tells me he has an upgraded transmission, forged pistons, who knows what else... He says he is pushing about 500hp :yellow_loser: ...In my head, I'm like whatever you say buddy...So we decide to line them up... took me a couple of seconds but I killed him....Then he says he is going my way...so two more times on the freeway... got em again.. The last time you can see in the video when the highway patrol gets us..so were pulling over and the highway patrol just gives us a dirty look and takes off...:peelout: I should have the videos up soon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxQ_xindg4A

Im still trying to upload the large video on the freeway.

Ha ha. People like that crack me up. :yellow_loser:

I know a guy who claimed his Titan was around 500hp, I asked him what was done to it. He said it had and intake, exhaust, and cam swap. No way those 3 items can take a 305hp engine to 500hp :crackup: He would never race me either

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)