Help With 17In Wheels Asap!

Mike Frey

guys i had the truck lowered at a shop awhile back.. it was a bell-tech 2/4 Drop.. 2in Spindles up front with 20in wheels..

So i went to put my 17s on for the track the otherday and they would clear in the front..

The bolt on the bottom of the spindle hits the inner lip of the 17in wheel????

any help on this guys??? ive ground the bolts off and put the nuts back on an still wont clear.. i cant ground them off anymore otherwise the nut wont go back on..

im pissed. lol need some info or advice on this

You should have gotten a smaller nut with the spindles. the shop that installed my spindles chucked the nut in the dumpster so i made him dumpster dive for it because i run 17s in the winter.

You should have gotten a smaller nut with the spindles. the shop that installed my spindles chucked the nut in the dumpster so i made him dumpster dive for it because i run 17s in the winter.

yeah i wish i could have him do that lol but our town got hit with a huge F-5 tornado may 22nd and wipped out there building.. :(

on instructions says to grind the lower stud down. its no biggie.

i have ground the lower stud down man.. but the nuts for it are big and they didnt give me any other ones.. so i cant grind it any more than i already have.. plus there like ground almost all the way down.. it almost seems like i would have to grind them down all the way to fit :(

can i go get smaller nuts for it?